Join us at the Iselin Branch Library July 20 at 7PM as Shaz Ghani of healthinsurance545 discusses life insurance and retirement plans. A key component of financial well-being is the ability to provide financial support to loved ones. In this seminar we will discuss different types of life insurance and retirement plans.
Registration is required. Please register here or call 732-634-4450.
Topics to be discussed include—
- Financial Security: Act as cushion and ensure your family goals
- Secure Your Child's Future: Ensure your child's education and fulfill dreams
- Prevent Loan Burden: Loans repaid without risk of family and assets
- Retirement Planning: Guarantee life time income
- Protection: Guaranteed growth potential without market risks and more!