If you have a chronic condition such as arthritis, heart disease, osteoporosis, or diabetes, please join us! In this informational session on April 21 at 1PM at the Woodbridge Main Library you will get an idea of what to expect during this 6-week workshop!
Join us and learn techniques to:
- Manage symptoms like stress and depression
- Get started with healthy eating and exercise
- Communicate effectively with your doctor
- Manage fear, anger and frustration
- Make daily tasks easier
Participants will receive:
- A free book
- Completion Certificate
- Informational Session: April 21 at 1PM
- Session 1: May 5
- Session 2: May 12
- Session 3: May 19
- Session 4: May 26
- Session 5: June 2
- Session 6: June 9
Workshop sessions will be Friday mornings 10:30AM - 1PM in our 3rd Floor Meeting Room.
Registration is required! Please register here or call 732-634-4450.