The Woodbridge Township Department of Tax Collections is responsible for processing billing and payments for both property taxes and water/sewer utilities. The Department is working to make tax payments as easyand as convenient as possible.
Tax bills are mailed each January and July.
Tax payments are due the first day of February, May, August and November.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT ONLINE:
1) Click here to access our "Taxpayer Information" web site
2) Find your home through one of the searches, then click on “Make Payment”
3) Follow payment instructions
• If paying by Electronic Check, convenience fee is $1.05
• If paying by All Debit/Credit cards, fee will be approximately 2.95%
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT IN PERSON:
DUE TO CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES, PAYMENT IN PERSON IS NOT AVAILABLE
We accept cash, check or money order at the Tax Collection Office located in Town Hall at 1 Main Street, first floor.
Hours are: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT AT THE DROP BOX:
Deposit tax payments in the Drop-off Box located in front of Town Hall. It’s convenient and easy!
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT BY US MAIL:
Make Check Payable to: Township of Woodbridge
Mail to: Township of Woodbridge, P.O. Box 5004, Woodbridge, NJ 07095